Good Friday, April 11, 2011, is a day that is indelibly imprinted upon my thoughts. I was attacked painfully and unexpectedly by the “widow maker.”
Each of the three times my heart stopped—occurring a number of minutes apart— and I was clinically dead on arrival at the hospital because of the arterial blockage, I stood instantaneously before the same cheering group of young, beautiful people: men and women who bid me to come join them. They energetically laughed and leaped with their arms and hands extended upward in unrestrained jubilation.
My extensively documented clinical death and recovery on Good Friday of 2011 was so profound that the cardiologists’ association of my state gave me the “Cardiology Patient of the Year” award. Subsequently, I was asked to address the doctors at their meeting, and I did so. I gave God the Glory and them my thanks for their profession’s help in their part in being used by the Almighty in producing the “Miracle”.
I have been shown in my spiritual understanding that the youthful, heavenly beings in my clinical death experience were a “cloud of witnesses” as described in Hebrews 12:1–3. They were celebrating the victorious message wrapped up in the most glorious promise Jesus Christ made to His Church for this Age of Grace.
I have for decades written and spoken in conferences and interviews, as well as in TV and radio broadcasts on the Rapture as presented in God’s prophetic Word.
Rapture Ready…Or Not: 15 Reasons This Is the Generation That Will Be Left Behind is the resultant product of those decades of study and work that culminated in this Heaven Vision. The experience I was allowed, I know beyond any doubt, was validation for the message the Lord wants presented to all within this generation who will listen and heed His urgent notice to a world swiftly moving into unprecedented trouble.
Jesus said: “For then shall be tribulation such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be” (Matthew 24:21).
The Lord promised to rescue those who believe in Him from this time of horror. He said the following:
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. (Revelation 3:10)
He said further:
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (John 14:1–3)
Rapture Ready…Or Not: 15 Reasons This Is the Generation That Will Be Left Behind is dedicated to getting that message to the world in these days that are observably so near the time of the great, unprecedented, trouble about which the Lord forewarns. The message is one of urgency, I’m convicted in the deepest reaches of my spirit. Signs given by Jesus and the prophets are flashing their warning from our hourly news headlines.
Signals of the coming Tribulation that are pulsing with urgency leap from these pages at readers who want to know where this generation stands on God’s prophetic timeline. Some of those signals are encapsulated within the book’s chapters as cocooned within these several of my conclusions.
- A sure reason that this is the generation that will be left behind are the many scoffers who, like in 2 Peter 3:3–4, ask in derisive, scathing tone: “Where is the promise of Jesus’ coming?”
- The world is being spiritually and psychologically prepared to believe the deluding lie of 2 Thessalonians chapter 2. This is a prime reason I’m convinced this is the generation that will be left behind when Christians go to be with Christ in the Rapture.
- Greatly advanced technologies and control instrumentalities that have developed for the coming 666 beast-state system of Revelation 13, I believe, is a reason to say this is the generation about to be left behind when Rapture occurs.
- Today, like in the Genesis chapter 6 account of the days of Noah, thoughts of mankind are only on evil almost continually. This is a major reason this looks like the generation that will be left behind for God’s judgment.
- All nations now in alignment for the wind-up of human history in accordance with Ezekiel 38 and 39 and other Bible prophecies is a primary reason to understand that this will be the generation that will be left behind when the Rapture occurs.
- Paul’s perilous-times prophecy of 2 Timothy chapter 3 headlines our news daily. Those characteristics of end-times man therein depicted constitute a sure reason to believe that this will be the left-behind generation.
- The Roman Empire reforming, and geopolitical, economic, and religious prophetic indicators converging as forewarned in Luke 21: 28, are dramatic reasons to know that this will be the generation that will be left behind.
- Israel in the center of geopolitical controversy like in Zechariah 12:1–3, with anti-Semitism growing worldwide and attempts at forcing a peace covenant like in Daniel 9:26, demanding that Israel give up its land prophesied in Joel 3:2, constitute the number-one reason, I believe, why this is the generation that will be left behind when the Rapture occurs.
These and many other scripturally based prophetic factors are dealt with—all pointing to Christ’s call to His Church being heard by believers at any moment.
Here are a few chapter titles that harbor electrifying things going on in these very last hours of the age:
- UFO Sightings and Other Strange Stuff
- Big Brother for a Not-So-Brave New World
- Vampires, Zombies, Transhumans, and Other Fiends
- The Ravenous Bear and Other Prophesied Wild Beasts
- Wanna See Some Nasty End-time Pictures?
- The Roman Empire Strikes Back!
- Who is That Masked Man on a White Horse?
- A Really Strong Cocktail Called Israel
- Armageddon Line-up for the Super Bowl of War
- The Greatest Comeback of all Time!
Heaven’s Message to this generation is that, Rapture Ready…Or Not, planet earth is about to be convulsed in one microsecond of time. A truly giant leap for mankind will be the result. Don’t be left behind!
Dr. Tim LaHaye, co-author of the Left Behind series, says the following about this book:
Terry James, my long-time friend and colleague in the study of Bible prophecy, has captured the essence of why this generation is likely to be that left behind at the glorious moment when all born-again believers are suddenly called into Christ’s presence. With most every signal given by Jesus and the Bible prophets pulsing in headline fashion across our hourly news, this book expresses the urgency of being spiritually prepared for prophetic things to come.
Rapture Ready…Or Not is a particularly prescient book for these troubling, though exciting time so near the end of the age.
Others highly respected in the study of Bible prophecy say the following.
“What a profound warning that the Tribulation hour is near and we need to get our houses in order—particularly spiritually. But this book also adds to the confidence of the pre-Trib Rapture that is now so under attack. My thanks to Terry James for defending this important theology.”
– Jan Markell, Olive Tree Ministries
“Terry James has done it again! He has written a fascinating and challenging book about end time Bible prophecy that should appeal to Millennials as well as others. His concept of the timing of the Rapture is particularly challenging and should drive the readers into the Scriptures.”
– Dr. David R. Reagan, Lamb & Lion Ministries
“Terry James writes with precision and passion as he documents the past, present and the soon-coming future.
Terry has had a long and prolific writing career despite his blindness. I suspect God has purposefully given him ‘eyes to see’ prophetic truth with a degree of clarity few experience, that all may more perfectly understand the riches of Bible prophecy.
RAPTURE READY…or not? shows a firm grasp of history, abounds with insights and practical illustrations, and includes a plethora of Bible references. It will prove to be an invaluable resource for the serious Christian—and has the potential for birthing healthy alarm in the hearts of the carnally at ease.”
-Pastor Larry Spargimino, Southwest Radio Ministries
To get your copy of Rapture Ready…Or Not: 15 Reasons This Is the Generation That Will Be Left Behind, order as follows.
“Rapture ready…Or Not? 15 Reasons This Is The Generation That Will Be Left Behind” is available for pre-order.
Special Offer: Pre-order today at NLPG.com and you will get a FREE DIGITAL COPY of the book to start reading today and the physical copy will be mailed to you as soon as it is available for shipping.
Link to use:
***SPECIAL OFFER TO PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS OF YOUR MILLENNIAL GENERATION CHILDREN!***
The Pass It On Offer:
Pass It On! Don’t be a “selfie”. The next generation needs to know that Christ will be returning soon! Sadly, the Rapture is not a topic most young people are talking about over their mocha lattes or debating on social media. May I encourage you to purchase a copy of Rapture Ready to give to a younger person in your life as a conversation starter? And together we will pray that seeds will be planted that have eternal impact.
My publisher, wants to help too! Right now you can order 2 books for $20 and FREE SHIPPING.
Or, you can order directly from AMAZON