Home » Prophecy Line » Power

Power

Henry Kissinger once said that political power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. He should know. He was for many years at or near the very top on that political leadership chain that wields such power. Some believe he remains so today, even into his nineties.

Power is the one thing for which the global elitists lust. It has been that way since Nimrod first thought to establish one-world order on the plains of Shinar those millennia ago. The constant, incessant drive since the time God intervened and scattered the would-be globalist government architects at Babel has continued to be construction of humanistic world order under the absolute authority of a small number of power brokers.

Daniel the prophet and John the revelator both saw the same composite beast coming out of the sea of humanity at the very end of history. Each vision represented a single-governing, global entity. Daniel, in particular, saw that the monster was the composite of great world empires of the past.

Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. The first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it. And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. (Daniel 7:2-8)

John prophesied the following through his Patmos vision:

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. (Revelation 13: 1-2)

It is clear that the great prophets Daniel and John were given almost identical visions of the monstrous hybrid entity that will one day crush all of humanity under its massively destructive power. Representing all of the great humanistic empires of history, the satanically driven final world empire will have at its head a single mouth–that of Antichrist–the first beast of Revelation 13. That mouth will speak “great things,” meaning it will propagandize the world’s inhabitants to such an extent that they will believe a great lie that will deceive all but the very elect of God–those saved during the Tribulation era (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12).

To anyone with eyes to see and especially with ears to hear, we are witness today of the development of that great power to deceive. The globalists are shouting with the all-in assistance of the world’s media and through actions that are louder than mere words. They want to transform the world into the new Babel–a neo-Nimrod platform upon that will erect, at least symbolically, a tower even more powerful and all-encompassing than that Tower of Babel of antiquity.

This, to me, is what is the most troubling in this whole, deep-state generated Trump-Russian collusion lie. There was a clear distinction between the directions the two major candidates intended to go with regard to how America would be governed for the next four years.

The power struggle was and continues to be immense. The winning candidate claims that he wants to return the United States to the leadership of the world of nations, with maintenance of traditionally distinctive borders and ways of dealing internationally.

The losing candidate’s driving imperative –and her political party’s intention–  clearly was and is to continue taking America down the path of deconstructing national boundaries and forcing slavish adherence to more and more internationalist regulations. This party adamantly determined to bring this nation into compliance with the globalist, one-world design.

I say that to me this is especially troubling because Bible prophecy clearly presents that a beastly composite, world order will one day come to pass, if but for a short time. National autonomy and sovereignty will therefore have to at some point diminish and ultimately vanish.

Those of us who want to see America and other nations maintaining–or I should say returning–the international order to like it has been in the recent past seem on the wrong side of Bible prophecy. The globalists seem on the winning side, in that sense.

The 2016 election and the 2020 election will supposedly determine whether we will go one direction or the other with regard to whether we will live under the U.S. Constitution or under Global Agenda 21 or 30, or whatsoever it’s called now.

Lucifer lusted after God-like power (Isaiah 14:14). All of fallen mankind since the time of the Garden of Eden has clamored for God-like power, which Satan promised through his original deception to Eve. Today, with a U.S. president that threatens to disrupt their one-world agenda, there is a desperate effort to hold to power in Washington, D.C., in the U.N., and in the echelons of principalities and powers in high places (Ephesians 6:12).

The die is cast, as Shakespeare would put it. The new world order is coming. It’s just a matter of when. Will it come during this presidential election cycle?

I believe the answer to that might depend upon the born again of this nation.

According to Paul’s prophecy in 2 Thessalonians, the Restrainer (the Holy Spirit resident within each individual believer in Jesus Christ) will restrain until He (the Holy Spirit) is taken out of the way. Then all-out iniquity will fill the vacuum left in the wake of His removal as Restrainer.

The Church–all born-again believers–just might have at its prayerful fingertips the power to hold back or restrain absolute evil until Christ’s Body–all born-again believers–is removed.

It is incumbent upon each of us as believers, therefore, to appropriate that Power of restraint against those who would bring about the Antichrist, globalist power base for as long as we serve as Royal Ambassadors upon this judgment-bound planet.

The power of prayer is beyond anything the finite mind can fathom. Let us use the privilege we have been given to exercise this great weapon against the ultimate evil Satan plans for humanity.

1. Jeff Scanga says:

I have to confess, a part of me almost wants the globalists to win so as to hasten the rapture. However, I believe this is purely selfish and I must instead be about the business of the Kingdom. I guess the best way to look at it is Heads we win, and Tails they lose. No matter what happens, the deck is stacked in our favor! The script is already written and victory is guaranteed! If Trump remains in office through to 2024, well then so does our nation’s reprieve and by the grace of God more time is given to those who might join us. If the globalists win in 2020, so be it for the Marriage Supper of the Lord will be that much closer. Heads we win. Tails they lose.

• “Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and HASTENING the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?” 2 Peter 3:11,12 NKJV (CAPS mine) re: maturity in the Day of the Lord.

2. hawk2017 says:

Amen.:)

3. Kathy says:

I have a question. Let me preface it by saying I voted for Trump and I intend to vote for him again. In my opinion, globalism is satanic at its core. Still, we know we’re going to a one world government, which will ultimately be under the Antichrist, because the bible says so. But there are 10 kings who align themselves with the Antichrist and give their power to him (if I understand that correctly). Kings imply that they have sovereignty over the kingdoms. I watch as a sense of nationalism seems to be sweeping a variety of countries, but is that taking us further from the Antichrist or are we still moving towards him? England voted for Brexit, but their leaders seem to be betraying them. We can vote for nationalism, set up a king (so to speak) and he can still give his power to the Antichrist. The hour does seem to be quite late.

• Terry James says:

It is my thinking that “kings” here simply means those in leadership positions who can give authority. I.e., this is the leadership of these end times “kingdoms” or state-entities of power.

We are moving toward Antichrist’s reign at a break-neck clip, in my view of things.

The Rapture of the Church will greatly speed the process, because there will, following that disruption to global order, be great chaos and fear that will influence people and those who rule over them or govern them to give authority and power to the beast –Antichrist.

• Kathy says:

I can hardly wait for the rapture!!! I tell the Lord every morning, “I don’t think you’re coming today!” …for in such an hour as you think not… Thank you.

4. mary hernandez says:

It’s all in clear view now Pastor, those who know and understand God’s word see with clear eyes the things that will come to pass! Everyday I see it more and more, it is astonishing. The Pastor I watch on TV everyday while getting ready for work was making the same observation as this testimony of yours is stating. What I find amazing about the Lord is that I have been reading the Book of Daniel and revelation and have seen their obvious correlations between the two, it’s is not only amazing but showing the perfection of our creator, how he wrote it all down! I’m always in such AWE! The bible says the Word is God is Alive and Powerful, in my studies of it that statement is so true. It is literally alive! I really don’t have the words to magnify on what goes on inside me when I speak his words over myself outloud all I can say is I feel so alive. I look forward to meeting you in the Lords return for all us and all my brothers and sisters who have the same like mind when it comes to Christ and Papa. Amen and God Bless you!

5. Awesome article, and I believe, like many of us, that our time here draws to a close. I happen to think that God will extend the Trump administration for another four years, and the democrats will continue to badger him the whole time. What you said about prayer cannot be emphasized enough. We must lift this administration up to the LORD daily, because Trump is one of the ways that God is using to create more time to propagate the gospel, as we know from scripture and through our own lives, that our God is long suffering. However much evil we see in this world, He still sees lost coins (Gentiles) and lost sheep (Jews) yet to be found. Another prayer point. I, personally, have run into opposition regarding the pre-tribulation rapture. I am convinced that what the bible says about many who call on His name will not be saved is true regarding those who reject the message that Paul and so many others have clearly demonstrated in scripture regarding the rapture. Staying strong in the bible and rightly dividing the Word of God are the main course for believers in these final days.

It is very possible that the present “time out” we’ve had on the world’s march into the Tribulation may end with next year’s elections. Perhaps even sooner if the Democrats can find a way to run Donald Trump out of office before that.

To be sure, I don’t think Trump is a paragon of virtue and many times he’s his own worst enemy by not thinking before tweeting or commenting, but in the basics, such as securing America’s borders, refusing to compromise this country’s sovereignty to the globalists, and being a staunch supporter of Israel – he’s absolutely RIGHT!

The Bible tells us that a global dictatorship is inevitable and the election of Trump, has, as you’ve often said, Terry, given us a temporary pause, one we certainly would not have had if Hilary Clinton had won.

I expect the Democrats to win big next year all across the aboard and when they do, the brakes will be off and the planet will no doubt warp-drive into the end of this age.

7. John mikitson says:

Sorry Ed, I have a difference of opinion from you on the next election. The Dems will not do well, their leaders are soon to be exposed .

8. Kelsey Pietsch (Peach) says:

Thanks for your observations. I believe that the stage is being set for the arrival of the “man of sin.” When all whom the Father has given to the Son have come to Him, the Father will instruct the Son to come for His Bride, the true Church. (John 6:37). So, let’s be faithful until the Lord returns (1 Corinthians 15:58). Of course, there will be people saved during the Tribulation and the Millennium, but they won’t be a part of the “Bride of Christ.” We must make sure we’re presenting the Gospel clearly to the lost so they can be saved.